GlassWire Data Usage Monitor Mod Apk
GlassWire is the last records utilization monitor for Android! Our app makes it clean to display your cell statistics usage, statistics limits, and WiFi community pastime.
Instantly see what apps are slowing your telephone’s Internet connection or losing your mobile statistics.
• GlassWire’s records signals maintain you below your data restrict and save you money to your monthly phone bill. Get alerted earlier than you reach your provider statistics restrict to keep away from overage fees.
• See a graph of which apps are presently the use of your mobile provider data or Wi-Fi Internet connection.
• Instantly recognise whenever a new app accesses the community and starts the use of Wi-Fi or cellular statistics.
• Swipe proper to move back in time to peer which apps used cellular records in advance within the week or month. See past Wi-Fi or cell utilization by means of day or month.
• Go to GlassWires quot;Data Planquot; screen to installation zero-rated apps that wont have their facts usage counted in opposition to your data plan. GlassWire can also preserve music of roaming, and roll-over mins. Create a information usage widget.
• Check GlassWire’s Speed Meter on its notification bar to speedy see actual-time records utilization.
• Help shield your privacy and screen suspicious app pastime thru GlassWire’s graph.
• Block apps from connecting to the community, or permit or deny new connections before they begin with GlassWire’s cell firewall. Create a couple of firewall profiles, one for mobile and one for WiFi.
• Have a vast plan? Unfortunately, most ‘limitless’ plans will throttle you (slow amp; restriction your connection) once you user a certain amount of facts. GlassWire can alert you whilst you start to get throttled.
Protecting your privateness – 20 million users blanketed!
Our company primarily based in Austin, Texas USA turned into founded mainly to assist humans shield their privateness and safety.
GlassWire Data Usage Monitor Mod Apk download
With GlassWire your statistics and app utilization data never go away your phone. GlassWire will NEVER show you ads or violate your privateness.
Instantly block badly behaving apps with GlassWire’s firewall
Instantly allow or deny new app connections with GlassWire’s new mobile firewall. GlassWire blocks badly behaving apps!
Tap our bottom right menu and tap “Upgrade GlassWire Mobile” to assist our work and strive out our firewall features at no cost. Your help is crucial in supporting us maintain improving GlassWire and also you’ll have get entry to to all new future features we upload within the future. We are grateful to those who guide our tough work on this advert-free monitoring-unfastened task.
Supported mobile networks amp; vendors
GlassWire’s information supervisor functions paintings extraordinary with many specific mobile records carriers and telecoms world-extensive which include Verizon, T-Mobile, Vodaphone, ATamp;T, Sprint, Magenta, and Jio. It’s also compatible with 3G, 4G, 5G, Edge, GPRS, Wi-Fi, and most other famous telecommunications networks. GlassWire can also offer you with Internet usage indicators in case your Cable, DSL, or Satellite ISP has statistics caps.
All the primary Android websites love GlassWire!
“10 great privacy apps on your smartphone” – Android Authority
“GlassWire for Android now suggests what’s ingesting up your records” – SlashGear
“GlassWire’s free Android app enables you screen app records usage” – Droid Life
“The fine Android security apps to lock down your phone” – The Daily Dot
How can we make GlassWire even higher?
Please be a part of our forum forum.Glasswire.Com and let us realize, or e-mail us at [email protected] We read every e mail!
Bug amp; trouble reporting
Find a trojan horse or some other problem? Go to the lowest proper 3 line menu button inside the GlassWire app, then pick out “Send Feedback” with debug logs so we can fix the hassle.
Thanks for attempting GlassWire. We hope we helped defend your privacy together with saving you cash in the technique.
Sincerely, The GlassWire Team